MCM provides training for both Civilian and Military personnel, all courses can be tailored to suit the needs of the candidates:
- Management Skills.
- Etiquette (Business / Military).
- Health and Safety.
MCM has established a close association with China over many years with an extensive network of connections in the region.
English Language Summer Schools
MCM has partnered with one of the leading providers of high quality English language summer programmes for groups of Chinese students, mostly aged 10-17. We offer a wide choice of residential courses usually based on university campuses in the UK, open from late June to early August.
- A very high standard of accommodation – over 95% in en-suite bedrooms.
- Excellent onsite facilities.
- 17.5 hours contact lesson time each week.
- Free personal copy of course book given to all students.
- Exceptional level of student care.
- Excitingly diverse cultural and social programme with excursions to places of interest.
- Comprehensive sports and activity timetable.
- Facility for parents to accompany students throughout the trip.
Our dedicated operational team works year-round to improve and develop our courses.
Recruitment Agents for International Students
MCM act as agents for UK Universities, assisting Chinese students (Undergraduate and Postgraduate) with enrolment, accommodation and Visa requirements to study in the UK.
University Cooperation (Transnational Education – TNE)
MCM are working with Universities in the UK and China to encourage student exchange programmes, 2+2 courses leading to dual degree awards and bespoke courses.
Remote Teaching Facilitation
MCM provide remote English language tuition to Chinese students (via live web cam and shared screens). Our courses cater for all levels of entry with no age restrictions. This facility gives the students a perception of the UK without the necessity to travel abroad. We have an extensive database of qualified teachers available and hope to extend the range of this facility to cover other subjects in the future.
Please contact us for further information.